TOTAL: 0 items | $0.00
View Your Cart
Are you an employer purchasing a course for an employee?
AP College Credit
Want or need College Credit? Well, you've come to the right place! America's Professor allows students to receive college credit for our Insurance courses through The University of Montana. The courses will be credited as an undergraduate (200) level Insurance course, and will transfer to most universities or colleges; you will want to check with your school to be certain that the credit will transfer to your school. We think college credit is a great option for those looking to finish up a degree or to simply beef up your resume.
Simply complete a full pre-licensing course (limited lines and practice exam courses are not eligible for credit), then purchase credit below. After purchasing your credit please call us at 1-800-870-3130 and provide additional information (social security number, D.O.B, etc.). After you have successfully completed the course requirements, the instructor will provide The University of Montana with your grade. Grades/credits are processed at the end of the academic semester during which you completed the course. If you completed your course during a spring semester, your credits will be processed at the end of May. If you completed your course during the summer or fall semester, your credits will be processed at end of December.
To complete a credit course please make sure you have done the following:
- Completed all of the activities in your course (videos, quizzes, and final exam). Make sure to score at least 90% on your quizzes for your best chance to pass the final/licensing exam the first time! You can check the status by viewing the "My Grades" page in your course.
- Score 70% or better on the final examination. We will use the highest score when determining your final grade (70% = C, 80% = B, 90% = A).
- Academic credit is not granted retroactively.
- You may only add college credit to a course that you are currently enrolled in.
- After the University of Montana has processed all course credits, America's Professor will send an e-mail to notify students when an official transcript may be requested. Official transcripts cost $10.00 and can be requested by completing the form at the National Student Clearinghouse. *You may not know your student identification number but your social security number will work.
If you meet the criteria above you may add college credit to your course.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-870-3130.