Already have a state exam prep manual?
There are two sections of the insurance exam - the "national" and the "state" sections. The "national" exam is the largest section and the most difficult. For students who have access to the easier "state" manual or who have already passed the "state" section, we have the "national" course available at a reduced price. We have many students purchase a national course if they feel they were not properly taught the basics of insurance through a previous method/course.
AP's National insurance licensing courses are comprised of everything you need to pass the National section of the insurance licensing exam - The First Time!
- High 1st time pass rates!
- Learn through "better than live" video lectures (delivered 100% online) and a great textbook!
- Retain course material using challenging practice exams. Presenting quality content questions in a similar format to the actual licensing exam is one of the most important steps in getting our students through their licensing exam.
- Study at your own pace - 24/7. Watch the videos and take the practice exams as many times as you want.
- Need more time? We start our students off with a 45-day subscription to their course. If you need more time, just let us know and we will extend your course - For Free!
- Need help with the content? If you have any questions with the course let us know. We are here to help!
If your state requires a specifically pre-approved course, our national course has not yet been approved in your state (no certificates of completion will be issued). As we develop our own state manuals, we will apply for state approval. Our "national" course is the perfect way to prepare for the "national" section of your state's exam. Your insurance company will very likely have the smaller "state" manual available.